Monday, March 31, 2014

Fitness Pro's Deluxe Form Kit


Is Your Fitness Business Protected?


My name is Dave and I loved running my own fitness and personal training business, but when I started I was frustrated trying to make sure I had all of the legal and training forms I needed for myself and my clients.

I scoured the internet, compared dozens of documents from all kinds of different sources, spent lots of money on lawyers, and took way too much time to come up with the core forms that I needed for my fitness business.

I knew there had to be a better way, so I took all of that work and created The Fitness Pro’s Deluxe Forms Kit.

This is your simple, inexpensive resource for all of the customizable forms you need to get your fitness or personal training business up and running.



Posted By: This and That

Fitness Pro's Deluxe Form Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Your Source for Social Media News!

Connect

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feed